What is the PTA?
The Chipperfield Elementary Parent Teacher Association is not-for-profit community organization. The mission of the PTA is to serve as an advocate for the education and well-being of our children and as a resource for our families. PTA organizes many events, initiatives, and fundraising opportunities throughout the year to support our school community. All fundraising and donations go directly to benefit the students of Chipperfield.
PTA is a great way to get involved in our school community. Any adult who wants to support our school community can join! You can contribute as much or as little as you want, every little bit of support helps. It’s also a great way to meet fellow parents and guardians!
How Can I Get Involved?
There are lots of ways to get involved. We know life is BUSY, so there are options for how you can participate.
- Become A Member
- Click on the link below to officially join the PTA. Your annual membership fee is a donation which goes directly to the PTA. PTA members can vote at meetings and will get email updates regarding meetings, volunteer opportunities and upcoming PTA events. Anyone can join PTA, and yes, you need to rejoin every year!
- Join a PTA Meeting
- PTA meetings are typically held on the second Monday evening of every month. Join a PTA meeting to discuss and vote on PTA issues, learn about upcoming events, and to hear how you can get involved.
- Follow Our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook group at the link below to receive all the latest PTA happenings.
- Help us plan or execute a PTA event. We can always use the help, even if you only have a few hours to give. Possible PTA events include Scholastic Book Fair, Movie Night, Fall Festival, Thanksgiving Food Drive, Holiday Shop, Tricky Tray, and Color Run. You can always share ideas for new events and initiatives! We post volunteer opportunities on our Facebook page or you can always reach us at Chipperfieldelementary.email@example.com if you want to get involved.
- Make a one-time donation to PTA